Browse our Articles
- How can I verify ownership of a hosted domain to access G Suite for Education?
- We’re buying a class set of tablets, which would you recommend between Android and iPad?
- We bought iPads but our wifi is poor. What do we do?
- Cost of setting up an email address for each member of staff
- My pen for my IWB is broken. Can I use any Interactive pen?
- What is IGTV?
- What should schools do regarding smartphone & tablet use?
- What do I do about GDPR if I have a teacher blog?
- Review:Songs and Fingerplays for the Early Years published by Prim Ed
- How do I add a Cookies’ Notice to my School Website?
- What are the different types of Interactive Whiteboard?
- A Beginner’s Guide to Buying an Interactive Whiteboard
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Primary Schools and Facebook Pages
- Google Apps: How to make a virtual staffroom noticeboard
- A Simple Guide to Visualisers
- How do you set up an email like [email protected]?
- Review: Gross Motor Skills Development Activities
- Do you really need to spend loads of money on Visualisers?
- Interactive Whiteboard Review-May/June 2009
Scratch Saturday: Breakout Level 3
Scratch Saturday: Breakout Level 2
Scratch Saturday: Breakout Level 1
Scratch Saturday: Pentatonic Scale Level 3
Scratch Saturday: Pentatonic Scale Level 2
Scratch Saturday: Pentatonic Scale Piano Level 1
Scratch Saturday: Subitising and Cloning
Scratch Saturday: World Cup Profiles Level 3
World Cup Profiles – Level 2
Why pay an extra €25 for a Google licence?
Did somebody say Cookies?
The best iPad for primary schools
Teacher laptops. July 2018
Scratch Saturday: World Cup Profiles Level 1
Who's been eating my Social Media?
15th Jun 2018
Somehow, I missed this announcement last week even so it contains 80 actions and sub actions to be completed before the end of 2018. I